Landing pages are the simplest, most effective way to generate more leads for your business. Landing pages are designed with one goal: to create conversions.
< Return to Blog Page
Sometimes a short and simple explanation is all you need. We made an easy-to-understand compilation of tech terms that you should know, all the way from A to Z.
A user’s likelihood to stay on your website has a direct relationship with how user-friendly it is. User-friendliness is the ultimate goal when designing a website.
Short for “Application Programming Interface”, APIs are a set of rules and procedures that allow communication to happen between two or more different programs.
Believe it or not, only 36% of small businesses have a website. Here’s what the other 64% of small businesses are missing out on:
Front-end development includes everything the user experiences directly, and back-end development includes the behind-the-scenes elements the user doesn’t see.